Insecurity Insight: Analysis of security incidents in Tigray, Ethiopia
As of July 2021, humanitarian needs are still rapidly growing across Tigray, Ethiopia, whilst aid organizations delivering life-saving assistance across the region continue to face major access challenges. (OCHA - Tigray region situation update, 2021) In response, the H2H Network once again activated its fund in May 2021 to strengthen the wider humanitarian response with technical services. As part of the funded package, Insecurity Insight is providing essential security data and situation analysis for humanitarian responders. Their support has become indispensable, in a volatile situation carrying serious safety risks (see The tragic killings of three Médecins Sans Frontières).
You can find Insecurity Insight's latest situation reports on this page. You can also subscribe to their mailing list to receive security updates on an ongoing basis.
- 14 September 2021: Ethiopia: Vigil Insight Situation Report
- 8 August 2021: Vigil Insight Report 6 - Ethiopia Information Alert: Amhara
- 2 August 2021: Ethiopia: Vigil Insight Situation Report - The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD)
- 16 July 2021: Ethiopia: Vigil Insight Information Alert
- 14 July 2021: Ethiopia: Vigil Insight Situation Report
- 29 June 2021: Ethiopia: Vigil Insight Situation Report
- 16 June 2021: Ethiopia: Vigil InSight Situation Report
All reports and latest updates are available on Insecurity Insight's website.
Sign up to our newsletter
The latest H2H Network news, impact stories and resources, sent straight to your inbox every month.