Join the network
Feedback from members is clear: The H2H Network is greater than the sum of its parts.
Together, we are building the evidence base and raising our voices for the value of open source technical services to humanitarian responders – both within and beyond the traditional system. The network strengthens its members with advocacy, funding, information management, opportunities for learning, and collaboration.
"88 percent of members reported collaborating with other members in the network; 45 percent of those credited the network for facilitating the collaboration."
H2H Network members' survey, June 2020
The H2H Network support its members in the following ways:
Who can join?
To be eligible to apply for an H2H membership the requirements are:
- Adhere to the humanitarian principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality and independence.
- Support the H2H network’s vision and mission.
- Offer services, tools, products, or expertise that enable improvements in the performance of the humanitarian system at large.
- Commit to individual and collective learning, and to providing quality services and high standards of expertise.
- Contribute to collaboration and collective action in the network and beyond.
H2H Network members primarily provide services for humanitarian responders, although they may in some instances work directly with affected populations. Organisations focused on directly providing humanitarian assistance are typically not eligible for membership.
To see the full membership guidance that lays out the principles of membership as well as the process we follow for approving new members please read our H2H Network Membership Guidance 2022.
How to join
If you are interested in becoming an H2H Member, please get in touch with us for the full application at email@example.com.
Sign up to our newsletter
The latest H2H Network news, impact stories and resources, sent straight to your inbox every month.